ECG in Ten Days – 2 Edition PDF
The only review book to offer full-sized ECGs throughout (simulating how they appear on tests and in actual practice), this sourcebook is the most sought-after ECG review anywhere, trusted by cardiology fellows, internal medicine residents, and medical students alike. ECG in Ten Days is based on the author’s popular ten-day review course, and features a unique step-by-step approach, crystal-clear vector images, plus practice EDB strips to build confidence and fine-tune clinical skills.
In these pages, you’ll find essential information on everything from SA & AV nodal conduction abnormalities, to mechanisms of arrhythmias and electronic pacemakers. Also included is an answer sheet similar to the one encountered on board exams.
1. The Basics
2. Chamber Abnormalities and Intraventricular Conduction Defects
3. SA and AV Nodal Block
4. Ischemia and Infarction
5. Reentrant Supraventricular Tachycardias
6. Ectopic Supraventricular Tachycardias
7. Extrasystoles and Pre-excitation Syndromes
8. Differential Diagnosis of Wide QRS Tachycardias
9. Medication and Electrolyte Effects; Miscellaneous Consitions
10. Electronic Pacemakers