Hematopathology – Jaffe, Arber, Campo
Hematopathology – Jaffe, Arber, Campo PDF
The world’s leading reference in hematopathology returns with this completely updated second edition. Authored by international experts in the field, it covers a broad range of hematologic disorders — both benign and malignant — with information on the pathogenesis, clinical and pathologic diagnosis, and treatment for each. Comprehensive in scope, it’s a must-have resource for both residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Authored by the chief architects of the WHO classification in neoplasms of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissue.
- Covers the newest diagnostic techniques, including molecular, immunohistochemical, and genetic studies.
- Confirm or challenge your diagnostic interpretations by comparing specimens to over 1,000 high-quality color images.
- Boasts detailed, practical advice from world leaders in hematopathology.
- Places an emphasis on pathologic diagnoses, including molecular and genetic testing.
- Updated with the most current WHO classifications of hematologic disease, including lymphoma and leukemia and peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Covers hot topics in hematopathology, such as the latest genetic insights into lymphoma and leukemia; the new nomenclature for myelodysplastic syndromes; new developments on the subject of Grey zone lymphoma; and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. There’s also a downloadable image bank, and Virtual Microscope Slides are featured in several chapters.
Give your clinicians the best guidance with this comprehensive reference in hematopathology.