Understanding Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach – 2nd Edition
Understanding Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach – 2nd Edition PDF
How do you learn A&P best? Whatever your learning style…by looking, listening, or doing, or a little bit of each…the 2nd Edition of this innovative, multiplatform approach to anatomy & physiology is designed just for you.
Tackle a tough subject in bite-sized pieces. A seeming huge volume of information is organized into manageable sections to make complex concepts easy to understand and remember. You begin with an overview of the body, including its chemical and cellular structures, then progress to one-of-a-kind portrayals of each body system, grouped by function. A wealth of full-color illustrations, figures, sidebars, helpful hints, and easy-to-read descriptions make information crystal clear. Each unique page spread provides an entire unit of understanding, breaking down complex concepts into easy-to-grasp sections.
- Overview of the body, including chemical and cellular structures.
- Body-system organization, grouped by function.
- A focus on visual appeal—perfect for all reading levels and preferences.
- Rich, comprehensive coverage providing a firm foundation in anatomy & physiology.
- Consistent pedagogical features in each chapter, including…
- “That Makes Sense” boxes offer mnemonics, practical example, and hints to help you remember key information.
- “Fast Facts” offer interesting points relating to the body system covered in the chapter.
- “Life Lesson” boxes use clinical examples to show how anatomy and physiology relate to daily living.
- “Review of Terms” defines key words at the end of each chapter.
- Multiple-choice review questions.
- “Learning Target” exercises help students reinforce what they learned in each chapter.
- “The Body AT WORK” explains how specific physiological processes work.